Sign up to be notified when we update this page!
Click to subscribe
MAYOR & CITY COUNCIL
MONDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2014 - 6:00 P.M.
A Closed Session is scheduled from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. to discuss legal, contractual and personnel matters.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PRAYER AND PLEDGE
3. REPORT ON CLOSED SESSION – Monday, December 15, 2014 – 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
A. Regular Session #21 dated December 1, 2014
B. Work Session dated December 9, 2014
5. ITEMS PRESENTED BY THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL
A. Standing Committee Reports
6. CONSENT AGENDA
7. MISCELLEANEOUS REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
9. ITEMS REFERRED TO AND PRESENTATIONS FROM THE CITY MANAGER AND STAFF
A. Legislative Management Software presented by City Manager
10. ITEMS REFERRED TO AND PRESENTATIONS FROM THE CITY SOLICITOR
A. Second Reading – Ordinance 2014‐25 Amending Section 110, Zoning (determining maximum height of ridge line by narrow width not length of building in Mobile Home Residential District)
11. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
Any person who may wish to speak on any matter at the Regular Session may be heard during Comments from the Public for a period of five (5) minutes or such time as may be deemed appropriate by the Council President. Anyone wishing to be heard shall state their name, address and the subject on which he or she wishes to speak.
12. COMMENTS FROM THE CITY MANAGER
A. The next Mayor and Council meeting is Monday, January 5, 2015.
13. COMMENTS FROM THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL