A Closed Session is scheduled from 10:00 – 1:00 P.M. to discuss legal, contractual and personnel matters.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. REPORT ON CLOSED SESSION – July 30, 2013 – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
3. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
Any person who may wish to speak on a matter scheduled for discussion on the Work Session Agenda may be heard during Comments from the Public for a period of three (3) minutes or such time as may be deemed appropriate by the Council President. Anyone wishing to be heard shall state their name, address and the Agenda item on which he or she wishes to speak.
4. NEW BUSINESS
A. Bid Openings –
1. Construction of Fire Station 4
2. Annual Standby Generator Maintenance Contract
3. 3‐Year HVAC Maintenance Contract
4. 3‐Year Fire Alarm Maintenance Contract
5. 51st Street Well House
6. One (1) Auto Side Load Refuse Collection Truck
7. One (1) Front Loading Refuse Truck
8. One (1) Tandem Axle Truck Mounted Roll‐Off Hoist
B. Private Event Approval Request for Addendum to Quiet Storm Surf and Skate Movies
C. Solid Waste Manager Request for Approval to Solicit Bids for Roll‐off Containers and Dumpsters
D. Finance Administrator Request for Approval to Purchase Vehicles on State Contract
E. Transportation Superintendent Request for Approval to Sell Transit Bus
F. 2012 Planning & Zoning Annual Report presented by Planning & Community Development Director
G. City Clerk Request for Approval of Bid Award Recommendation for Legal Advertising Contract
H. Emergency Services Director Request for Approval to Purchase Radio Equipment and Radio Testing Equipment